Material Level Sensor Switch Tilt
TILT SWITCH is an electronic device specially developed for sensing the level of an approaching stockpile on stacker-reclaimed or material in a hopper, in a silo and to provide an output signal which can be used to initiate control actions.
- The sensor probe of the unit has omni directional sensing pattern and hence on whichever side it tilts, it definitely provides an output signal.
- Tilt switch has in built adjustable ON and OFF delays to take care of the nuisance tripping due to wind flow or momentary jerks at the start and stop of the machine.
The Tilt Switch comprises of two parts, viz. sensor probe and monitoring unit. The sensor probe is of tubular structure and is hanged by means of a chain link arrangement. When the tilt probe gets tilted by material the output relay gets actuated.
|Supply :||110 / 240 V AC, 50 Hz. 1Phase (Please specify)|
|OFF Delay :||1 to 10Secs. (Continuously adjustable)|
|ON Delay :||1 to 10Secs.(Continuously adjustable)|
|Output Contacts :||2C / O at 5A resistive, at 240V, 50 Hz|
|Sensor Probe :||38mm 0 X 250mm long (approx.)|
|Enclosure :||For control unit Din Rail IP30/ Weather proof IP65|
Viabrating fork type level switch
Piezo – electric crystal operated switch for detection of levels of free flowing solids / powders / granules in the hopper, bins and soils.
Area of Application
In cement, steel, ore, fertilizer, food grains, coal, sand chips etc.
- No calibration required, simple to install
- Performance independent of material characteristics i.e. change in conductivity, moisture, dielectric constant etc.
- No moving parts hence no ware and tear
- Weatherproof enclosure, SS316 for food industry
- Field Selectable operation Logic : Configurable high or low point switching
|Material Size :||up to 10mm|
|Material bulk density :||0.05 kg / dm3 minimum|
|Operating Pressure :||10Kg / Cm2max|
|Fork length :||Standard 250mm, other length of fork up to 3000mm are available. Please specify|
|Output :||2C / O relay contacts rated for 5 Amp res at 230V AC|
|Supply :||230V AC, 110V Ac 50Hz or 24V DC please specify|
|Ambient Temperature :||60 degree for integral switching unit|
|Enclosure :||Cast Aluminium, IP65 integral with probe (standard) or back panel mounting|
Paddle type level switch
Paddle type level switch is a simple but reliable switch for level control of wide variety of free flowing solids. Paddle type switches consists of motor which drives a paddle through a planetary gearbox arrangement. When level of the solid reaches the rotating paddle, it tends to stall the latter. Micro switches are actuated to provided level interlocks
- Specially designed motor which does not burn under locked rotor condition
- Specially designed PTFE lip seal to prevent ingress of dust particles into main enclosure
- Field replaceable paddle assembly to suit various applications
|Mounting :||Flanged Standard: 204mm Dia, 10mm thick with 6 holes of 10mm diameter on 178pcd. Please specify any other if required|
|Shaft Extension :||Up to 1000mm for side mounitg
Up to 300mm for top mounting
|Drive motor Type :||Shaded pole, Insulation class B|
|Power :||15VA approx.|
|Paddle Speed :||Approx:4-5rpm. Various paddle shapes are available|
|Output :||1C/O contact rated for 5Amp resistive at 230V AC
With suitable cast Al enclosure for field mounting and terminations of cables IP65
|Power Supply :||230V AC, 110V AC 50 Hz / 24V DC|