Pull Cord Switch / Safety Cable Pull Switch
Pull Cord Switch, Cord Pull Switch, Rope Pull Switch Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Distributors in India
- Universal (common) Cast Aluminium/ DMC enclosure.
- Same overall and general mounting dimensions and hence reduction in variety of mounting brackets.
- Rationalized design and construction allows inter changeability of parts.
- Special rubber seal (0 ring) on shaft for better protection against ingress of dust, dirt etc.
- Special Ring & Overlap Fitting to prevent ingress of dust & water.
Standard Features :
- Enclosure : Weatherproof, field mounding type, IP65 Cast Al/ Cast Iron, epoxy painted, colour light gray
- Colour : Epoxy painted, light gray,Yellow or as per request
- DMC (FRP) enclosure for use in corrosive environment.
- Special flame proof enclosure for use in hazardous area, Group lla, llb, llc
- Output Contacts : 1NO + 1NC / 2NO + 2 NC
- Contact Rating for standard models : 16Amp resistive at 440 VAC
- Contact Rating for models with reed switch contact: 30VA, 24 VDC/ 230V AC, 1 Amp. (please specify your control voltage)
- Standard Operating Position : 1 – 0
- Reset : Pull Cord Switch : Manual Reset Type
- Belt Sway Switch: Auto Reset Type
Optional Accessories / Function :
- Separate junction Box for termination of cables
- Indicating lamp : long life led indicating lamp for indication of operated pull cord switch
- Mechanical flag indication for pull cord switch
- Separate reset lever
- Mounting Bracket
- Operating Position 1 – 0 – 1
- Communication card (For Trip Indicator)
- Hermetically sealed reed contacts for use in extremely dusty and corrosive conditions
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Distributors of Pull Cord Switch, Cord Pull Switch, Rope Pull Switch in India
Pull cord switch also known as Rope Operated Emergency switch is used as a safety switch to stop the conveyor belt in case of an emergency. It is also known as pull switch cord.
As These switches are used as safety or emergency switch, It is not operated very frequently, therefore, construction of these switches is such that it should be operated immediately though it kept idle for a long time. Pull cord switch is housed in dust and weatherproof enclosure with IP65 grade of protection. Sturdy and heavy-duty cam-Switch with robust contacts is used to give longer service life. Operating handle fitted with spring steel rings at both ends for fixing the rope. The design of the rings gives maximum flexibility in operating condition. The enclosure is epoxy painted to give high corrosion resistance. The switch is designed with manual reset type of mechanism.
Pull cord switch is mounted on the walkway side of the conveyor belt, preferably at about every 20-25 meters. When the rope is pulled from any side. The switch get operated. Unless and until the handle is reset to normal position manually, the switch remains in operating condition. Pull Rope switch All the Pull Cord Switches installed along an individual belt are electrically wired in series and connected to the control station by a two core cable. Therefore actuation of any one of these Pull Cord Switches will stop the concerned conveyor until the particular switch is manually reset. We are one of the leading Rope Pull Switch Manufacturers, Rope Pull Switches Suppliers, Rope Pull Switch Distributors, Rope Pull Switch Exporters, Rope Pull Switch India.
Pull Cord Wire / Rope and Typing Accessories :
Pull cord wire, Dia. Aprox. 5 – 6 mm, 6 x 7 construction, galvanized steel wire with PVC cover. Specially extruded for material handling industry.
Tying clips, Cable Guide, Eye Bolt, Tension Spring, Cable Gland for tying pull cord cable to individual switch are also supplied at extra cost. We are one of the leading Pull Cord Switch Manufacturers, Pull Cord Switch Suppliers, Pull Cord Switch Distributors, Pull Cord Switch Exporters, Pull Cord Switch India.
Frequently asked questions
PULL CORD SWITCH
1] How far apart are emergency stop button on a conveyor?
ANS: Pull cord switch should be placed at every 25 Mtr on both side of conveyor, with necessary supports to rope. These supports are either of I bolt or Cable carrier at turning or change in level of the conveyor.
2] How does an emergency Pull cord switch work?
ANS: Pull cord switch is mounted on the walkway side of the conveyor, Pull cord rope is attached to operating lever in such a way that it can be operated from both side. Typical Arrangement is shown in the below diagram. Various accessories are required for its proper function depending on-site condition.
3] How are Pull cord switch Wired?
ANS: Safe way of wire Pull cord switch is through NC contact. All Pull cord `s NC contact is connected in a series further interlock to turn OFF the Conveyor ( Motor)
Sales Area :
Indonesia | Malaysia | Saudi Arabia | Oman | Nigeria | Tanzania | Uganda | Kenya | South Africa | Egypt | Mauritius | Peru | Jharkhand | Tamilnadu | Andhra Pradesh | Telangana | Karnataka | Gujarat | Madhya Pradesh | Uttar Pradesh | Goa