ZERO SPEED SWITCH
Zero Speed Switch
Zero Speed Switch Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Distributors in India
Zero Speed Switch / Electronic Speed Switch / Monitor / Indicator
Initial Time Delay & Nuisance Delay :
Common Specification :
Totally enclosed, Inductive Type
Enclosure : Ni – Cr plated Brass enclosure, M 30 size with two check nuts (Refer group 4 of ordering proforma for other options)
Control Unit :
- Enclosure : Field mounting IP65, Cast AL/Din Rail IP30 / Flame Proof (Refer group 2 of ordering proforma)
- Output : 2 C/O relay contact, Rating 5Amp resistive at 230V AC with Led indication for supply ON, Sensor ON and Relay ON
Electronic Speed Switch / Zero Under Speed Switch :
- Speed Switch : Din Rail mounting, IP 30 panel mounting enclosure, potentiometric setting, type ESW – D.
- Speed Switch : Weatherproof, field mounting, IP65 enclosure, potentiometric setting, type ESW – F.
- Speed Switch : Weatherproof, field mounting IP65 enclosure, DMC Enclosure potentiometric setting, type ESW – M.
- Speed Switch : Flame – proof enclosure for use in hazardous area with intrinsically safe sensor and control circuit, type ESW – L.
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Distributors of Zero Speed Switch in India
The Zero Speed Switch is a self-contained device that detects and sends output alarms for machinery operating at low or no speed, as well as early jamming detection. Early detection of the under-speed condition is beneficial in reducing downtime caused by jamming or transmission failure, particularly in the case of medium and large motors.
Micro Controller Based, Speed Indicator Monitor – Tachometer Series ESW M
Micro Controller based circuitry packed with customer friendly features.
- Selectable number of flags. Enter number of flags which are available at site, Speed Monitor will get automatically calibrated for these flags
- Digital Display
- Adjustable trip delay
- Settable hysteresis
- Special models for combined under over speed monitoring duty
- Special models with RS 232 / RS 485 retransmission facility
Digital Tachometer Series : ESW – D
It receives input from Transducer ( like proximity switch ) or analog input ( from transmitter ) and indicate speed in RPM, MPM or any other unit. Rotational/linear speed indication is possible. The unit is enclosed in panel mounting ( cutout 92 X 92 ) or dust proof, field mounting or flame proof enclosure.